External subjects

Bradfield Senior College has over 20 years’ experience in offering specialised HSC courses to students who may need an additional subject not offered at their home school. 

Our external HSC courses are available to any student in public or private schools and you can enrol in these courses while completing the remainder of your HSC at your current school.

All external courses are 2 units HSC NESA Board Endorsed subjects that count toward your ATAR.

Please note: To study Dance, Software Engineering, Industrial Technology (Multimedia) or Drama as an external student you will need to fill out a separate application form, which is available at the links below.


Students in Bradfield's Mac Lab